People talk about our cakes…the way they look….and the way they taste. As far as I am concerned, as an Award Winning Yorkshire Wedding and Celebration Cake Designer and Baker, the two elements go hand-in-hand…my cakes absolutely have to taste as amazing and spectacular as they look…nothing less will do :0)
Most Couples choose a different flavour for each tier to give their guests a choice once the wedding cake is cut and served, it adds another dimension to the wedding celebrations, and creates another talking point…how the cake tastes just as good as it looked, and my many testimonials and real customer feedback confirms this time after time.
I have spent a considerable amount of time and passion, adapting and perfecting my cake recipes so that I can offer a delicious range of both traditional and unique, new flavour combinations, that stay moist and delectable without the use of any preservatives or artificial additives. Without exception, all of my cake recipes are created entirely from fresh ingredients….and you can tell the difference.
Here are some of the most popular cake flavours…
- Luscious Lemon Sponge with Lemon Curd and Sicilian Limoncello Buttercream (Fresh Lemon Buttercream option for Eggless and Alcohol-Free Cakes)
- Aromatic, Madagascan Vanilla Sponge with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream and Artisan Raspberry Conserve
- Rich Belgian Chocolate Cake with Milk Chocolate Ganache
- Deep Colombian Coffee Cake (with or without Walnuts)
- Millionaires Chocolate Cake with Soft Buttery Caramel and Belgian Chocolate Ganache
- Carrot cake with St Clements (Orange and Lemon)….or Cream Cheese Frosting
- Red Velvet Cake with Rich White Chocolate Ganache Buttercream
- Carribean Fruit Cake laced with Jamaican Rum (Blended Fruits)
- Traditional Brandied Fruit Cake with Plump Cherries
- Moist Coconut Cake with Light Vanilla Buttercream and Zesty Lime Preserve
- Moist Almond Sponge with Passionfruit or Apricot and White Chocolate or Madagascan Vanilla Buttercream
- Sticky Ginger Cake with Stem Ginger Preserve or Golden Syrup
- Chocolate Fudge Cake with Sweet, Rich Chocolate Fudge Filling
- Moist and Dense Chocolate Orange Cake with Seville Orange Preserve and Belgian Milk Chocolate Orange Ganache (if you like Jaffa Cakes or Terry’s Chocolate Orange, you’ll love this!)
- Raspberry Ripple, with Fresh Raspberries swirled through the light and moist Vanilla Sponge, filled with a choice of Belgian White Chocolate Ganache, or a lightly whipped Vanilla Buttercream
The majority of the above flavours can be adapted to our Free-From Recipes…Eggless Cakes, Egg Free Cakes, Asian Cakes, Halal Cakes, Alcohol Free Cakes, Vegan Cakes, Dairy Free Cakes & Gluten Free Cakes. These cakes taste just as delicious as our traditional recipes….take a look at our customer testimonials if you want a little reassurance :0)
All of these recipes will be available for you to try yourself, shortly, so watch this space!